- Nationally Accredited Program participates in Lemonade Day
- Nationally Accredited Program participates in…Posted 5 days ago
Young students from A Second Place for Me Inc., a Shelby County preschool and licensed child care program, are participating in the National Lemonade Day educational experience. Shown here planning…
- What is PACS?
- What is PACS?Posted 7 days ago
Preparing Adolescents for Collegiate Success
What is it?
PACS is a volunteer based program that depends on good people in the community stepping forward to help our youth realize their dreams by…
- Shelby County Recognized For Working to Increase College Success
- Shelby County Recognized For Working to Incre…Posted 9 days ago
Indiana Commissioner for Higher Education Teresa Lubbers today recognized 26 Indiana counties for working to increase the percentage of Hoosiers with education beyond high school. The counties are members of…
- 1-2-3 Go!
- 1-2-3 Go!Posted 12 days ago
Attention all students and parents!
Major Pediatrics challenges YOU to walk for your school and help beat childhood obesity!
Invite your friends and family to walk for your school!
The school with the…
- 17 ANNUAL MOHAWK TRAIL RUN/WALK
- 17 ANNUAL MOHAWK TRAIL RUN/WALKPosted 12 days ago
17 ANNUAL MOHAWK TRAIL RUN/WALK
THURSDAY, JULY 4TH
RUN/WALK THROUGH WALDRON AND SURROUNDING COUNTRYSIDE
3.5 MILES FLAT, PAVED ROADS
CHECK IN AT WALDRON HIGH SCHOOL 102 N. EAST STREET WALDRON, IN 46182
- CASA-paloozaPosted 26 days ago
SAVE THE DATE
DINNER & LIVE AUCTION
APRIL 27, 2013
5:30 PM Dinner
(dinner tickets available, $20 per person, call 317-392-1212)
7:00 PM Live Auction (auction open to public, free admittance)
Join Court Appointed Special Advocates…
- Hoosiers Unify For Indiana’s Most Vulnerable
- Hoosiers Unify For Indiana’s Most VulnerablePosted 35 days ago
to recognize Child Abuse Prevention Month
April 16th at 7pm
Shelby County DCS Office2535 Parkway Drive Suite 1 Shelbyville, IN 46176 Join the Indiana Department of Child Services, Prevent Child Abuse Indiana…